Commercial Pools Day
You are in charge of recreational or sporting aquatic equipment, for a commune or a tourist and leisure establishment?
Come and get inspired and discover the latest news on the Piscine Global Europe show.
From initial design to day-to-day operation, what is the key to setting up and running aquatic facilities today?
Join the day of the Commercial Pools on Wednesday, November 14th
This theme day, with its free program à la carte, is for you:
09h30-12h00: Visit the LILO Aquatic Center in Saint Maurice de Beynost: a welcoming equipment, dedicated to well-being, that meets current environmental concerns.
13h00-14h00: Cocktail lunch on the Commercial Pools Village
14h00-15h30: Conference cycle led by Louis-Frédéric Doyez, on the theme "The swimming pool, an equipment serving a territory", with the interventions of:
- Presentation of the approach adopted by Chambéry municipal council, according to which urban development, tourism and social cohesion are driving the actions of local pools by Gilles Glad, Head of the Grand Chambery Aquatic Center
- Presentation of the layout of a modern aquatic centre in the middle of a high-rise building in Rotterdam, by Ronald Van Ombergen, Rotterdam Director of Sports Equipment
Places available are limited, return the form to register.
Fill in the registration form
In addition to this dedicated program, the show offers daily animations and conferences on commercial swimming pools:
On Aquafitness Show you can also attend aquafitness demonstrations in real conditions, immerse yourself in the fitness culture!
And learn about the Village des Piscines Commerciales, meet the exhibitors of the sector, and attend conferences on the industry of water parks, baths and thalasso, innovative aquatic activities ...
Commercial Pools Village
Meet on this space 16 actors and suppliers must-see commercial swimming pools, and attend the conferences at the Forum, led by experts from collective pools, water parks, pools of tourist and leisure establishments, baths and thalassotherapy ...
Commercial Pools day's conferences:
- 12h00-12h45: The Aquafitness market, training, well-being in the public water centers and especially the new emerging developments and practices
by Bruno NICOLETTI, CARDI'EAU
- 14h00-14h45: Energy use in swimming facilities by Bjørn AAS,
- 15h00-15h45: Water savings in public swimming pool with filtration on trays
by David MARIET, CIFEC
- 10h45-11h45: Aquafitness's activities: How to develop them to make the pool profitable,
by Frédéric LASSAUNIERE, Director of PLANET AQUA
- 12h00-12h45: Overview of HAYWARD's complete offer "Commercial Aquatics"
by Eduardo NAVARRO, HAYWARD
- 14h00-15h30: The swimming pool, a service serving a territory
by Gilles GLAD, Responsible Pole Aquatic Grand Chambery
Marcel VAN DER MEER, Product Specialist at the Department of Sports of the City of Rotterdam
Eline DE ZWART, Sports Director at the Sports Department of the City of Rotterdam
and Nicos VLACHOS, General Manager of Swimming Pools at the Department of Sports of the City of Rotterdam
- 16h00-16h45: Underwater massage musical®, a solution against stress
by Noël CANIVENQ, Aquamusic Director Europe
- 11h00-11h45: "Aquatic centers and new generation stainless steel tanks"
by SOHO ATLAS Architectes / ZELLER France Bassins Inox (Luis REGGIARDO, Laurie MERCUSOT, Claude BANSARD)
- 12h00-12h45: Introduction of aquatic center projects carried out by the BLP agency, including the aquatic multiplex of Saint Gilles Croix de Vie
by Paul-Louis IMBAUD and Olivier BROCHET
- 14h00-14h45: A new design concept for multipuctional pools and fitness
by M. Avi MEDINA, Architect CEO
- 15h00-15h45: Parexlanko's global solution for the tiled pool: preparation, sealing, gluing, jointing
by Gilles PINGANAUD, PAREX GROUP
- 11h00-11h45: The conceptual trends of aquatic centers in Europe
by Mrs. KLEIBER, Vice President of EUROPEAN WATERPARKS ASSOCIATION (EWA) and Mr. Klaus BLATZ, General Manager of EWA
COmmercial pools village's partners: