The Piscine Global Europe’s contests
Piscine Global Europe is committed to and supporting innovation in the pool and spa industry. The fair is now a springboard for the launch and promotion of new products on the French and international markets.
Thanks to the Piscine Innovations area, the new products in the swimming pool and spa sector are put on the front, before, during and after the show. Piscine Global Europe 2016 highlights the professionals of the sector to visitors and the press.
Come and discover all the technological and innovative innovations of the exhibitors!
- The “Piscine Innovations- New product” for your technological innovations:
The opportunity to exhibit your distinctive technological innovations among the widest range of new products on the market.
- The “Piscine Innovations- Sustainable Development” for your products and solutions that meet one or more “sustainable development” criteria:
Piscine Global Europe is the only event to offer visitors a selection of eco-designed or eco-efficient products. The products presented in the Pool Eco Attitude must meet one or more sustainable development criteria: energy-saving, reduction in the use of chemicals, etc.
The swimming pool is synonymous with happiness, pleasure, relaxation and conviviality. It is also a good fit for an architect to differentiate and valorize his project.
The Pool Design Gallery contest was created with the aim of highlighting the creativity and technicality of architects through the techniques of construction, water treatment, accessories, liner, aesthetic features ...
The Piscine Global network wishes to valorise architects in the field of swimming pools Highlighting the latest international trends. This competition is open to all architects, interior designers and designers from around the world.
BECOME THE ARCHITECT OF THE MOST FAMOUS SWIMMING POOL AND SPA IN THE WORLD!
The Pool Design Gallery contests are open to all architects, swimming pool designers, and landscape architects from around the world. Pool Vision consists of 3 distinct competitions highlighting projects from 2 regions and from around the world:
- Pool Design Gallery Asia: next re-opening entries coming soon
- Pool Design Gallery Middle East: next re-opening entries coming soon
- Pool Design Gallery Europe: re-opening for 2018 entries on October 2017
Pool Design Gallery selects the best projects based on several aspects such as:
- Technical principles
- Water treatment
Prizes are awarded to the best projects worldwide in the following categories:
- The most beautiful residential swimming pool
- The most beautiful swimming pool for tourism and leisure
- The most beautiful public swimming pool (municipal)
- The most beautiful renovated swimming pool
- The most innovative swimming pool
THE PISCINE DESIGN GALLERY CONTEST IN FIGURES
- More than 400 candidates and projects since 2012
- Visibility on the blog
- 150 journalists on the 3 trade fairs