Piscine Global Europe 2016’s post show report
A success that does not belittle!
With its 40 years of existence, Piscine Global Europe is not only the world's leading pool and spa trade fair, but also an international reference in the sector. Once again, during our 2016 edition, the show was praised by the professionals of the sector, fully satisfied with their participation.
The appointment for experts from all over the world
596 exhibitors presented an exhaustive offer of 1,276 brands dedicated to the construction, maintenance and renovation of swimming pools and spas, whether private or collective.
The success of this edition is also reflected in the presence of 17,876 visitors (+ 6.6% compared to 2014). Attendance at the show from abroad is confirmed as international visitors accounted for 39% of visitors in 2016 with 98 countries represented.
Higlights revealing trends, expertise and innovation
- 11 laureates in 2016
- 82 products to discover
- 2 categories : Sustainable development and novelties
- 5 remarkable pools awarded in 2016
- New opportunities to widen its network and business through meetings
- 500 business meetings in 2016
- Trends and figures about the sector on a worlwide scale
- 16 international federations
- 70 members in 2016
- To valorize the swimming pool stores and promote their sales
- To give the pool specialists key ideas and advice to improve their points of sale, through round tables
- Product real conditions tests in a basin