Organised at the usual dates for Piscine Global Europe, on 17 and 18 November this year, Piscine Connect is a complementary digital solution, set up to allow professionals in the pool and spa sector to interact and exchange ideas during the standard season for launching innovations and new developments on the market, facilitate their connection and, therefore, meet the deadlines imposed by suppliers’ sales calendars.
This event will allow all players in the sector to benefit from this opportunity to interact and meet, during the sales launch season. It is a tool specifically designed for the Pool & Spa sector, in order to meet the requirements of suppliers and buyers. Thanks to Piscine Connect, professionals will be able to discover new products and innovations of the market from November, before discovering them physically, from February 9 to 12, 2021, at Lyon Eurexpo, during Piscine Global Europe.
This new digital event will also facilitate interactions and networking for all professionals and thus increase their contacts. Manufacturers and buyers will be able to network, discuss, organize video business meetings and develop their business. A new experience to discover!
Discover Piscine Connect on video
5 good reasons to take part in Piscine Connect
Piscine Connect is a 100% digital event that aims to promote innovations and new developments and to develop business opportunities between players in the sector. A new event experience to allow all those involved in the Pool & Spa sector to take part in live interactions and to:
- Discover, as a preview, the new products and innovations in the Pool and Spa sector thanks to the platform dedicated to new products and via the associated webinars.
- Take part in webinars hosted by experts in the sector: from presentations of the latest products from manufacturers to conferences about relevant trends by exhibition partners, these interactive webinars provide information on the latest news from the Swimming Pool and Spa markets and find out how to take advantage of the latest innovations.
- Participate in high-quality business appointments via the video meeting platform which allows you to develop business opportunities and expand your network with efficiency and simplicity.
- Consolidate your professional network with the digital networking solution, including a chat and automatic profile suggestion functions for effective and rapid sourcing of new suppliers.
- Develop your business without leaving your office and hence continue to develop your activity and create new opportunities, at the most suitable timeslots for your activity.
Free access via an online platform and a mobile app, Piscine Connect targets all professionals in the Piscine Global Europe community: suppliers registered for the February 2021 exhibition, and national and international buyers and decisionmakers.
Piscine Global Europe: a project involving 2 complementary events
GL events Exhibitions has decided to innovate by modifying the format of the Piscine Global Europe event, in collaboration with the players in the sector, in order to provide an optimal solution during the current health crisis. Piscine Global Europe, the leading event in the sector, is now designed with an even greater emphasis on networking and the development and promotion of innovations, and offers solutions that are in line with the market and its specific issues.
Set the date for 17 and 18 November 2020 for Piscine Connect and, since there is nothing like an in-person event, all those in the sector will have their heart set on meeting up on 9 - 12 February 2021 at Lyon-Eurexpo for the first event for the sector, with its new enriched digital services.
Agence Bonne Réponse + 33 (0)4 72 40 54 10
Nataly Joubert + 33 (0)6 35 07 96 99
Marie Tissier + 33 (0)6 15 39 59 65