Your exhibition is eligible for the French government's professional events support scheme.
After a crisis that has hit the professional events sector particularly hard, the French government has chosen to assist :
- New exhibitors, in other words those who did not exhibit at the last edition of the event (Piscine Global Europe 2018)
- Companies who participate in trade fairs and exhibitions attended by at least 500 exhibitors for their last edition held before the crisis (figures certified by the OJS (French statistics verification bureau)).
- Be a new exhibitor, having not attended the previous event
- Have signed a direct contract with the organiser
- Be an SME, i.e. a company with fewer than 250 employees and with a turnover of less than €50 million or a balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million
- Be registered in France or abroad with a branch in France
- Exhibition space rental costs charged by the organiser
- Event registration fees
- Space rental costs per m²
- Costs associated with the stand (corners)
- 50% eligible expenses
- Limited to €12,500 excl. VAT per exhibitor
To apply, log on to the online platform set up by CCI France, which should be accessible from mid-March onwards.